While interacting with our website, the information provided is used to identify the user (personal data).
We are getting two types of information
- Personal details provided by you
- Details received while accessing our website
Personal details collected are
The details provided at the time of creation of the account such as e-mail address, password, location. You can add the various information about yourself which is to be shown publicly such as profile picture, country information, biography, public username, your interests and more.
The accounts are used to share your posts in just one click on various platforms. You need to log in your account with the link provided by us to directly access your social channel. We just saved the required information such as a password to enable your direct access to your social channel. Your videos, images, or messages aren’t reserved by us until you gave us access. You can manage the privacy settings with the social media services to control the disclosure of the content.
Data Shared on the Channel
This platform is designed to spread your voice about any topic across the world. You allow us to make the information shared on your channel publicly visible. It includes the following:
- posts with the posting date.
- language, time zone, country related to your account.
- list of following and followers.
- your liked posts.
The information you shared is directly circulated publicly to various customers and users. So, you will have to be very careful while sharing anything on your channel.
We keep your email address and contact details if you are contacting us via e-mail, in order to revert you back.
Details received while accessing our website
When you will visit the website, the browser will automatically pass the log information which includes IP address, location, browser settings and types, your way of interaction with your services, and time and date of your request.
This is the information about your device such as – settings, operating system, network details, and other specific things about the device.
We have the right to access information about your browsing on our website such as – what content you like, what actions you take, what things you are engaged into, duration and frequency of activity and more which help us to gave you the suggestions.
Usage of the Data
Your Personal details are used for the following purposes:
- To provide you the services.
- To allow you to access your account.
- To reply to your queries.
- To customize our services by knowing your interests and needs through your recommendations and cookies to provide you relevant results.
- To send you the information related to the change in our conditions, terms, or policies.
- To fix the bugs, provide and maintain the content, quality and functionality. Cookies are used to analyse your interactions on our platform.
- To ensure the security of IT systems, networks and architecture in order to avoid fraud, misuse, and illegal activities.
- To run the advertising campaigns related to your interests.
- To give you the hassle-free services.
Sharing of the Data
PodMiners didn’t share the data without your permission until if any investigation or action is required regarding the frauds, illegal activities, violating the terms, any situation threatening the physical security of anyone.
Following is the information shared with the Podcasters
- Your e-mail address and nickname are shared with your supporters or subscribers if you are a premium member.
- Your nickname is shared with your followers if you are an account holder.
- Your company name, logo, website, business description will be shared for campaign purpose with the podcasters, only if you are an advertiser.
Following is the information shared with the Advertiser
- If you opt the advertising services, then we would share the name of the podcast, its profile, statistics related to audience and number of downloads.
Third Party Links
Your Interests and Authority Over Data
You can anytime log in to your PodMiners account and can check your information in the settings of the dashboard.
- You can modify your details.
- You can update the details.
- You can de-activate the account.
- You can unsubscribe to the e-mails related to marketing.
After de-activating your PodMiners account, all the data is deleted from our platform. But yes, we have the backups and retain the data for 30 days just in case you need your account again. Anything you remove from the account will remain with us as a backup for 30 days.
Feel free to contact us if you have any doubts or queries regarding the PodMiners platform or privacy policies at firstname.lastname@example.org.